Made from High-Quality Bamboo, These Skewers are Durable, Eco-Friendly and Easy to Use
Beef Kabobs with Red Bell Peppers and Onions Recipe
These beef kabobs are ideal for summer grilling. A flavorful and satisfying meal is created by combining juicy beef, sweet red bell peppers, and caramelized onions. Marinating the beef in a tangy and herbaceous mixture helps to tenderize and flavor the meat.
- Prep Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the beef, bell pepper, and onion in the bowl to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Thread the skewers with the beef, bell pepper, and onion.
- Grill the kabobs for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until the beef is done to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
222 Yummy Grilled Kabob Recipes
Stainless Steel Skewers For Vertical Shawarma and Kebabs
Pork Kabob Cookbook
12 Inch Kabob Skewers For Grilling
Vegetable Kabob Skewers with Grilled Tomatoes, Zucchini, Carrots and Onions Recipe
Shrimp Scampi Skewers Recipe
Chicken Kabobs with Fries Recipe
Grilled Chicken and Red Onion Skewers Recipe