Make Grilling Veggies, Seafood, Meats And Kabobs A Breeze with this 16 Inch Grill Basket and Pan
Grilled Beef Kebabs Recipe
Grilled Beef Kebabs are a tasty and simple way to enjoy a summer meal with family and friends. The marinade gives the beef a savory and tangy flavor, while the vegetables add a fresh and colorful element to the dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Skewer the beef, bell peppers, and onion.
- Brush the olive oil mixture onto the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the beef is cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
8 Inch Natural Bamboo Skewers For Barbecuing
The Modern Kebab
Napoleon Rotisserie Shish-Kebab Skewer Set
Beef Skewers with Rice Recipe
Cevapi Kebabs Recipe
Lamb and Mushroom Kebabs Recipe
Bacon and Pork Shish Kebabs with Peppers, Zucchini and Tomatoes Recipe