52 Easy Recipes For Year-Round Grilling, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lamb Kebab with Pomegranate Recipe
These lamb kebabs are marinated in a flavorful combination of yogurt, pomegranate molasses, and spices before being grilled to perfection. They make a delicious and impressive dish when topped with juicy pomegranate arils, and are ideal for entertaining.
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- Combine the yogurt, pomegranate molasses, cumin, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the cubed lamb until it is completely covered in the marinade.
- Refrigerate the bowl for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight, covered with plastic wrap.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat when ready to cook.
- Thread the lamb onto skewers and grill for 8-10 minutes, or until done to taste.
- Serve the kebabs with pomegranate arils on top.
Pork Kabob Cookbook
12 Inch Kabob Skewers For Grilling
Kebab Grilling Basket and Grilling Skewers
Kofta Kebabs Recipe
Mediterranean Beef Kabobs with Greek Feta Salad and Tzatziki Recipe
Shish Kebab Platter Recipe
Beef Kebabs and Fried Rice Recipe