52 Easy Recipes For Year-Round Grilling, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lamb Shish Kebabs Recipe
For a tasty and easy meal, marinate these flavorful lamb shish kebabs in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and spices before grilling with colorful bell peppers and onions.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the lamb in the marinade in a large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Alternately thread the marinated lamb, bell peppers, and onion onto the soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill the kebabs for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the lamb is thoroughly cooked and the vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
- If desired, garnish the kebabs with fresh parsley or cilantro.
Kebab Grilling Basket and Grilling Skewers
8 Inch Natural Bamboo Skewers For Barbecuing
Pork and Pepper Skewers with Garlic and Onion Recipe
Eggplant and Pork Shish Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Chicken Skewers Recipe
Grilled Mushroom, Red Onions and Zucchini Skewers Recipe