Made from High-Quality Bamboo, These Skewers are Durable, Eco-Friendly and Easy to Use
Meatball Kabobs with Zucchini, Red Onions and Mushrooms Recipe
These Meatball Kabobs with Zucchini, Red Onions, and Mushrooms are a tasty and unique take on traditional meatballs. They're a great addition to any summer cookout or weeknight dinner when grilled to perfection and served on skewers. The zucchini, red onion, and mushrooms add flavor and nutrition to this meal, making it complete.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, salt, and black pepper.
- Divide the meat mixture into 8 equal parts and shape each into a ball.
- Alternately thread the meatballs, zucchini, red onion, and mushrooms onto the skewers.
- Grill the kabobs for 10-12 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Kebab Maker, Press And Mold Kit for Kofta Kebabs
222 Yummy Grilled Kabob Recipes
Stainless Steel Skewers For Vertical Shawarma and Kebabs
Pork Kabob Cookbook
BBQ Lamb Shish Kebab with Broccoli Recipe
Grilled Chicken Kebabs with Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
Chicken Kebab with Cherry Tomatoes and Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Kofta Kebabs Recipe