52 Easy Recipes For Year-Round Grilling, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Kebab with Cherry Tomatoes and Roasted Potatoes Recipe
This tasty and nutritious chicken kebab recipe is ideal for a summer BBQ or a quick and easy weeknight dinner. The marinade gives the chicken and cherry tomatoes a delicious flavor, and the roasted potatoes are a crispy and flavorful side dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- Soak the wooden skewers for 30 minutes in water.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Alternate between threading the chicken and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers.
- Brush the marinade over the chicken and tomatoes.
- Arrange the potato wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer and drizzle with the remaining marinade.
- Bake the potatoes for 25-30 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, grill the chicken kebabs for 10-12 minutes on a preheated grill or grill pan, or until cooked through.
- With the roasted potatoes, serve the chicken kebabs.
Kebob Rack For Shish Kebab Skewers
16 Inch Vegetable Grill Basket
BBQ and Grilled Skewers and Kabobs
Bell Pepper and Tomato Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Beef Kabobs with Tomatoes and Bell Pepper Recipe
Grilled Beef Kebab Skewers Recipe
Marinated Pork and Shrimp Kabobs Recipe