Enjoy 365 Days With Amazing BBQ and Grilled Skewers, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cevapi Kebabs Recipe
Cevapi Kebabs are a popular Balkan dish made of grilled ground beef or lamb shaped into sausage-like portions and served with a variety of accompaniments.
- Prep Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Combine the ground beef, salt, black pepper, paprika, baking soda, and minced garlic in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Add the water gradually and continue to mix until the meat mixture becomes sticky.
- Cover the mixture and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- To avoid burning the skewers during cooking, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the meat mixture into small portions and form each into a sausage shape.
- Thread a skewer through each sausage-shaped meat portion.
- Grill the kebabs for 5-7 minutes per side over medium-high heat, or until fully cooked.
- Serve immediately with pita bread, chopped onions, sour cream, or tzatziki sauce.
Long Flat BBQ Skewers With Push Bar For Shish Kabobs
The Kabob Cookbook
Kebab Maker, Press And Mold Kit for Kofta Kebabs
222 Yummy Grilled Kabob Recipes
Beef Kebabs with Red on the Vine Tomatoes Recipe
Grilled Barbecue Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Chicken Skewers Recipe
Vegetable Kabob Skewers with Grilled Tomatoes, Zucchini, Carrots and Onions Recipe