Made from High-Quality Bamboo, These Skewers are Durable, Eco-Friendly and Easy to Use
Beef Skewers with Rice Recipe
These beef skewers with rice are a delicious and simple grilling meal. The marinade imparts a sweet and savory flavor to the beef, which complements the vegetables and rice perfectly.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes in water.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Skewers should be threaded with beef, onion, and bell pepper.
- Whisk together soy sauce, vegetable oil, honey, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Brush the soy sauce mixture onto the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the beef is cooked to your liking.
- Serve the skewers with cooked rice.
DIY Greek Kabobs At Home
Long Flat BBQ Skewers With Push Bar For Shish Kabobs
The Kabob Cookbook
Kebab Maker, Press And Mold Kit for Kofta Kebabs
Grilled Pork Kebabs Recipe
Beef Kebabs with Red on the Vine Tomatoes Recipe
Grilled Barbecue Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Chicken Skewers Recipe