Make Grilling Veggies, Seafood, Meats And Kabobs A Breeze with this 16 Inch Grill Basket and Pan
Lamb and Mushroom Kebabs Recipe
These lamb and mushroom kebabs are ideal for a summer barbecue or a quick weeknight meal. The marinade gives the meat and vegetables a ton of flavor, and grilling them on skewers makes for a fun and easy meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Soak skewers for at least 30 minutes in water.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the lamb, mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper in the bowl with the marinade to coat.
- Skewer the lamb and vegetables together.
- Grill the kebabs for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the lamb is cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
The Kabob Cookbook
Kebab Maker, Press And Mold Kit for Kofta Kebabs
222 Yummy Grilled Kabob Recipes
Stainless Steel Skewers For Vertical Shawarma and Kebabs
Grilled Barbecue Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Chicken Skewers Recipe
Vegetable Kabob Skewers with Grilled Tomatoes, Zucchini, Carrots and Onions Recipe
Shrimp Scampi Skewers Recipe