This Easy-to-Use Tool Makes Preparing Kabobs a Breeze, Ideal for BBQ, Grilling, Camping and Tailgating
Grilled Beef Kabobs with Tomatoes and Bell Pepper Recipe
Grilled beef kabobs with tomatoes and bell peppers are a tasty and simple way to enjoy a summer barbecue. Tender beef, juicy tomatoes, and sweet bell peppers combine to create a tasty and colorful dish that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Combine the beef, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss to thoroughly coat the meat and vegetables.
- Thread the skewers with the meat and vegetables, alternating between the beef, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Grill the kabobs for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the meat is done to your liking.
- Serve the grilled beef kabobs immediately with your preferred side dishes.
Pork Kabob Cookbook
12 Inch Kabob Skewers For Grilling
Kebab Grilling Basket and Grilling Skewers
Chicken Kabobs with Fries Recipe
Grilled Chicken and Red Onion Skewers Recipe
BBQ Mushroom, Pepper and Zucchini Kabobs Recipe
BBQ Chicken Kebabs Recipe