Over 70 Recipes For Sensational Skewers And Chic Shawarmas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Beef Kebabs and Fried Rice Recipe
These soy-marinated beef kebabs are grilled to perfection. Fried rice is a delicious side dish that is quick and simple to prepare.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine the beef, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, soy sauce, vegetable oil, and garlic in a large mixing bowl.
- To coat, toss with a fork.
- Skewers should be threaded with beef and vegetables.
- Grill the kebabs for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the beef is cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Cooked rice, peas, and soy sauce should be added.
- Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Place the rice mixture on one side of the skillet.
- Scramble the egg on the other side of the skillet until it is cooked.
- Incorporate scrambled egg into rice mixture.
- Kebabs should be served with fried rice.
Kabob Maker For BBQs and Grills
DIY Greek Kabobs At Home
Long Flat BBQ Skewers With Push Bar For Shish Kabobs
The Kabob Cookbook
Grilled Beef and Onion Kebabs Recipe
Grilled Pork Kebabs Recipe
Beef Kebabs with Red on the Vine Tomatoes Recipe
Grilled Barbecue Chicken Kabobs Recipe