60 Delicious Recipes For Flavor-Packed Gourmet Kabobs, Shipped Right to Your Door
Shish Kebab Platter Recipe
This colorful and flavorful Shish Kebab Platter is ideal for a summer barbecue or a cozy indoor meal. The combination of beef, chicken, and shrimp, as well as the bell peppers and onion, results in a delicious and filling meal.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 37 minutes
- Soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes in water.
- Alternately thread beef, chicken, shrimp, bell peppers, and onion onto skewers.
- Whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, smoked paprika, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush marinade over skewers and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill the skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the meat is done and the vegetables are charred.
- Serve immediately with rice and salad.
BBQ and Grilled Skewers and Kabobs
Kabob Maker For BBQs and Grills
DIY Greek Kabobs At Home
Long Flat BBQ Skewers With Push Bar For Shish Kabobs
Marinated Pork and Shrimp Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Beef and Onion Kebabs Recipe
Grilled Pork Kebabs Recipe
Beef Kebabs with Red on the Vine Tomatoes Recipe