75 Recipes For Grilling Homemade Kabobs, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mediterranean Beef Kabobs with Greek Feta Salad and Tzatziki Recipe
With these flavorful beef kabobs served with a refreshing Greek feta salad and creamy tzatziki sauce, you'll get a taste of the Mediterranean.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the beef, onion, and bell peppers in the bowl with the marinade to coat.
- Skewer the beef and vegetables together.
- Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning once, until the beef is cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, combine the feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, red onion, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- To make the tzatziki sauce, whisk together Greek yogurt, sour cream, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a separate bowl.
- With the Greek feta salad and tzatziki sauce, serve the beef kabobs.
16 Inch Vegetable Grill Basket
BBQ and Grilled Skewers and Kabobs
Kabob Maker For BBQs and Grills
DIY Greek Kabobs At Home
Grilled Beef Kebab Skewers Recipe
Marinated Pork and Shrimp Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Beef and Onion Kebabs Recipe
Grilled Pork Kebabs Recipe