This Easy-to-Use Tool Makes Preparing Kabobs a Breeze, Ideal for BBQ, Grilling, Camping and Tailgating
Eggplant and Zucchini Skewers Recipe
These Eggplant and Zucchini Skewers are a tasty and nutritious way to eat vegetables. The marinade adds a burst of flavor that complements the vegetables' natural sweetness. Ideal for a summer barbecue or as a side dish to any meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Heat the grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss the eggplant and zucchini in the bowl with the marinade to coat.
- Thread the zucchini and eggplant onto skewers.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes per side, or until the vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately.
8 Inch Natural Bamboo Skewers For Barbecuing
The Modern Kebab
Napoleon Rotisserie Shish-Kebab Skewer Set
Cevapi Kebabs Recipe
Lamb and Mushroom Kebabs Recipe
Bacon and Pork Shish Kebabs with Peppers, Zucchini and Tomatoes Recipe
Beef Kabobs with Red Bell Peppers and Onions Recipe