Over 70 Recipes For Sensational Skewers And Chic Shawarmas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Barbecue Steak and Potato Kebabs Recipe
These grilled steak and potato kebabs are a tasty and simple way to enjoy grilled meat and vegetables. The marinade gives the dish a tangy and savory flavor.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 52 minutes
- Whisk together the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Skewer the steak, potatoes, red onion, and red bell pepper.
- Brush the marinade over the skewers and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Grill the kebabs for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the steak is done to your liking and the potatoes are tender.
Stainless Steel Skewers For Vertical Shawarma and Kebabs
Pork Kabob Cookbook
12 Inch Kabob Skewers For Grilling
Chicken Kebab with Cherry Tomatoes and Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Kofta Kebabs Recipe
Mediterranean Beef Kabobs with Greek Feta Salad and Tzatziki Recipe
Shish Kebab Platter Recipe