Recipes For Food On Sticks From Around The World, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Skewers with Roasted String Beans and Carrots Recipe
Marinated chicken skewers are grilled to perfection and served with roasted string beans and carrots in this delicious and healthy dish. It's a great weeknight meal that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken cubes in the bowl until evenly coated.
- Set aside the skewers with the chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Toss string beans and carrots with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Roast the vegetables for 20-25 minutes, or until tender, on a baking sheet.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat while the vegetables roast.
- Grill the chicken skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through, or until fully cooked.
- With the roasted string beans and carrots, serve the chicken skewers.
12 Inch Kabob Skewers For Grilling
Kebab Grilling Basket and Grilling Skewers
Mediterranean Beef Kabobs with Greek Feta Salad and Tzatziki Recipe
Shish Kebab Platter Recipe
Beef Kebabs and Fried Rice Recipe
Beef Skewers with Rice Recipe