Easily Create Perfect Kofta Kebabs at Home with this Press and Mold Kit
BBQ Chicken Skewers Recipe
These BBQ chicken skewers are ideal for a backyard BBQ or a family dinner. The chicken is marinated in a flavorful sauce before being grilled on wooden skewers to perfection.
- Prep Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 22 minutes
- Before grilling, soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Whisk together the BBQ sauce, soy sauce, honey, garlic, onion powder, black pepper, and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken cubes in the bowl to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour with the lid on.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Thread marinated chicken skewers onto skewers.
- Grill the chicken skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Kebab Grilling Basket and Grilling Skewers
8 Inch Natural Bamboo Skewers For Barbecuing
The Modern Kebab
Eggplant and Pork Shish Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Chicken Skewers Recipe
Grilled Mushroom, Red Onions and Zucchini Skewers Recipe
Sausage and Peppers Skewers Recipe