The Long Flat Design Keeps your Food from Spinning and the Push Bar Makes it Easy to Slide Food Off the Skewer
Sausage and Peppers Skewers Recipe
These skewers of sausage and peppers are ideal for a summer barbecue or a quick weeknight dinner. The flavor combo of savory Italian sausage with sweet and tangy bell peppers and onion is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Sausage should be cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1-inch cubes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Thread skewers with sausage, peppers, and onion, alternating between each ingredient.
- Brush the olive oil mixture onto the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 12-15 minutes, turning once or twice, until the sausages are cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Kabob Cookbook
Kebab Maker, Press And Mold Kit for Kofta Kebabs
222 Yummy Grilled Kabob Recipes
Stainless Steel Skewers For Vertical Shawarma and Kebabs
Lamb Kebabs Recipe
BBQ Lamb Shish Kebab with Broccoli Recipe
Grilled Chicken Kebabs with Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
Chicken Kebab with Cherry Tomatoes and Roasted Potatoes Recipe