52 Easy Recipes For Year-Round Grilling, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Chicken Vegetable Skewers Recipe
Grilled Chicken Vegetable Skewers are a healthy and delicious dinner option that is ideal for the summer months. The marinade gives the chicken and vegetables a ton of flavor, and grilling them on skewers makes for a fun and easy meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, thyme, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Skewer the chicken, bell peppers, onion, and zucchini.
- Brush the marinade over the skewers, reserving some for basting.
- Heat a grill or grill pan on medium-high.
- Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with the reserved marinade, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
16 Inch Vegetable Grill Basket
BBQ and Grilled Skewers and Kabobs
Kabob Maker For BBQs and Grills
DIY Greek Kabobs At Home
Chicken Skewers with Roasted String Beans and Carrots Recipe
Shish Kofta Kebabs Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Skewers Recipe
Grilled Beef Kebabs Recipe