Over 70 Recipes For Sensational Skewers And Chic Shawarmas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Chicken Skewers Recipe
Grilled chicken skewers are an excellent addition to any summer barbecue. The chicken is grilled to perfection after being marinated in a sweet and savory sauce.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- To avoid burning, soak skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers.
- Brush marinade over chicken skewers.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill the chicken skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
DIY Greek Kabobs At Home
Long Flat BBQ Skewers With Push Bar For Shish Kabobs
The Kabob Cookbook
Kebab Maker, Press And Mold Kit for Kofta Kebabs
Grilled Beef Kebabs Recipe
Eggplant and Zucchini Skewers Recipe
Lamb Kebabs Recipe
BBQ Lamb Shish Kebab with Broccoli Recipe