Step By Step Mediterranean Kebab Recipe Guide, Shipped Right to Your Door
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs Recipe
Moroccan lamb kebabs are marinated in a flavorful spice blend and grilled to perfection. The tender and juicy lamb complements the sweet and slightly charred red onion and bell pepper perfectly. Serve them for a tasty and exotic dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, ginger, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the lamb in the bowl to coat.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Skewer the marinated lamb, red onion, and red bell pepper.
- Grill the kebabs for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until the lamb is cooked to your liking.
- Serve the kebabs hot with pita bread and a salad on the side.
8 Inch Natural Bamboo Skewers For Barbecuing
The Modern Kebab
Napoleon Rotisserie Shish-Kebab Skewer Set
Grilled Mushroom, Red Onions and Zucchini Skewers Recipe
Sausage and Peppers Skewers Recipe
Meatball Kabobs with Zucchini, Red Onions and Mushrooms Recipe
Kofta Kabobs Recipe