Step By Step Mediterranean Kebab Recipe Guide, Shipped Right to Your Door
BBQ Chicken Kabobs Recipe
These BBQ chicken kabobs are the ideal summer dish. The chicken is tender and flavorful, and the vegetables add crunch and sweetness. The marinade is simple to make and significantly improves the flavor of the dish.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Whisk together the BBQ sauce, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken, bell peppers, and red onion in the bowl with the marinade to coat.
- Refrigerate the bowl for at least 30 minutes, and up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Thread the chicken, bell peppers, and red onion onto skewers, alternating between the three.
- Grill the kabobs for 8-10 minutes, flipping once, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Pork Kabob Cookbook
12 Inch Kabob Skewers For Grilling
Kebab Grilling Basket and Grilling Skewers
Roasted Pork Skewers with Onions and Peppers Recipe
Grilled Chicken Vegetable Skewers Recipe
Pork and Pepper Skewers with Garlic and Onion Recipe
Eggplant and Pork Shish Kabobs Recipe