Over 70 Recipes For Sensational Skewers And Chic Shawarmas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Deep Fried Shrimp Skewers Recipe
These deep-fried shrimp skewers are a hit with everyone. They're crispy and flavorful, and they're ideal for a party or a quick weeknight meal. Enjoy them with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Soak wooden skewers for at least 30 minutes in water2.
- Combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl3.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and milk4.
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers5 Dip each shrimp skewer in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and finally the breadcrumbs6.
- In a large pot, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat7.
- Fry the shrimp skewers for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown8.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
Stainless Steel Skewers For Vertical Shawarma and Kebabs
Pork Kabob Cookbook
12 Inch Kabob Skewers For Grilling
Shish Kebabs with Hummus Recipe
Roasted Pork Skewers with Onions and Peppers Recipe
Grilled Chicken Vegetable Skewers Recipe
Pork and Pepper Skewers with Garlic and Onion Recipe