52 Easy Recipes For Year-Round Grilling, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy the grilling season this summer. The marinade gives the chicken and vegetables a tangy, savory flavor that complements the smoky grill perfectly. For a complete meal, serve with a side salad or grilled bread.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in the chicken, bell peppers, onion, and cherry tomatoes to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, and up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Alternately thread the chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
- Grill, turning occasionally, for 12-15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
12 Inch Kabob Skewers For Grilling
Kebab Grilling Basket and Grilling Skewers
Grilled Chicken Vegetable Skewers Recipe
Pork and Pepper Skewers with Garlic and Onion Recipe
Eggplant and Pork Shish Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Chicken Skewers Recipe